Yep, i knew I shouldn't have done it...but I 'bought' their ink cartridge. Was double the price and the exact same ink found anywhere else on the web or at office max. They are high pressure sales people, likely buying the ink for $5 and selling it for $50. They use the old "i'll give you the product for free if you don't like it" routine. Then they keep calling and billing until they get paid.

I'm sure the sales people are getting $10 on each cartridge they sell so they're all your typical used-car sales people, likely hoped up on some energy drink and sitting in a cubical along with 50 other 'sales' people, high five-ing each other overtime a sucker buys their overpriced product.

PLEASE!!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Evergreen Printing Supplies?

Comments

The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Logitech - BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT/WARRANTY CLAIMS Logitech "I purchased the wireless solar K750 keyboard which worked OK for 8 months then it just stopped working. I submitted a warranty claim on their website and received no timely..." Read more Gearbest - Reliable shop Gearbest "I'm shopping with GB for 1 year now. I have bought 20+ products from them and have no serious problems. Shipping to Switzerland takes 2 weeks, they ship usually the..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more